Wednesday, August 27, 2014

The Los Angeles Times rates the stadiums

Maybe things are different in the press box, but they rank Dodger and Wrigley among the top five in the National League and Fenway the best in the American League. I think they still have the romance with the old ballparks. The new stadiums took the best of the old ones and then changed the things that didn't work well. I haven't come up with exact rankings, but Dodger, Wrigley, and Oakland are the bottom three I've been to. I liked Fenway a bit and I had fun at Angel and Kaufmann, but that's because they've brought the fan experience into this century. Strangely, I haven't been to the bottom two in the National League or three of the bottom four in the American League. I am going to Atlanta, Tampa, and Miami this weekend. If they're right, I'll be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment