Monday, March 31, 2014

Time Begins on Opening Day

Time Begins on Opening Day
- Thomas Boswell, baseball writer

It's opening day, that start of what'll be the most remarkable season of baseball that I've ever experienced. I feel very excited. My baseball stadium quest starts with the 7 stadiums from last year, although I've actually been to 15 current and 9 defunct. I anticipate going to 19 stadiums this year. This includes several I've been to before, but haven't been part of this quest, and another game at Dodger Stadium. That's actually a good thing. I picked up a souvenir from all the stadiums I went to last season except Dodger. Some of them were giveaways, Padre Mexican wrestling mask anyone?, while others are just something from there, including a Comerica Park napkin. I'll continue the chronicle of my trips here, starting with the first on April 24. I hope you'll be able to join me at a game. If you can, let me know. If not, just enjoy the quest.

No comments:

Post a Comment