Saturday, August 31, 2013

Game 2: August 30, 2013 Angels at Brewers

I must admit, it was a struggle getting to Miller Park, but well worth. It started with getting up at 3:30 AM to make a 6 AM flight to Chicago. Then I spent way too much time catching a few winks in my hotel before heading over to the rental car place. The line at Dollar was ridiculously long and it took forever to get a car.


And then there were massive thunderstorms, which made traffic look like Los Angeles.



Eventually, I got to Miller Park, arriving in the first inning.





I was fortunate enough to be able to buy Loge seats, which gets you to the Club Level food.



Don't those desserts look delicious?



My seat was a little high, but it provided a good view of the stadium. Miller Park does have that warehouse feel you get from domed stadiums, but overall I liked it. The people were seated around me were cool. At the ballpark, everyone is your friend.

I could go on and on about Jared Weaver beating up on the Brewers or the Angels blowing the game open, but what you really want to see is the sausage race.



No comments:

Post a Comment